Friday, July 22, 2011

FO Friday: Face Cloth and Laurel Letter Opener


It has been a slightly productive week for me.  I completed the Canadian Coloured face cloth/dish cloth.  I decided that I will try it as a face cloth and if I don't like it then I will use it as a dish cloth. I have already used it to cool my neck in the sweltering heat.

Project Info
Name: Face cloth/dish cloth
Yarn: Kertzer Coolspun Cotton
Colour: Peppermint (9191)
Needle size: 4.5

My mom's wood turning progressed well.  The results was this letter made out of laurel wood which is grown in Appalachian Mountains. 


Bark side up
Bark side down


For more FO Fridays See:


 

3 comments:

Affiknitty said...

It's nice of you to share your mom's project too. Nice job on the face cloth.

Frieda said...

Nice face cloth ! I'm so partial to the colours being Canadian and all.

Tami Klockau said...

I agree with Affiknitty, I love you share your mom's projects too! They're gorgeous. Good job on the washcloth as well! :)