Friday, July 29, 2011

FO Friday: BP Kelenföld Painting and traveling to Vienna

If you want to go to Vienna from the 11th District of Budapest or neighbouring districts I would recommend that you leave from this train station.  The last time I checked, it was 31 Euro to travel round trip (including public transportation for 4 days) and it takes about 2.5 hours if you go from Kelenföld.  Since it is not the main train station it is a little less crowed, but the ticket sellers do not always speak English.  By choosing to traveling by the Austrian high speed Railjet you will be treated to a modern, comfortable European trains.  I have traveled once to Vienna this way and once to Salzburg by Railjet.  They by far have been the nice trains I have travel by in Europe and in Canada.

A few weeks ago I showed you the beginnings of a painting of the station.  Now here is the finished version.  It is my  first serious effort in acrylic painting and I think that it turned out well.


For more FO Fridays check out:

No comments: