Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A walk around my neighbourhood

On a love summer/early fall on a walk around my neighbourhood in Budapest here are a few things you might see (watch out for the dogs barking at you from behind the fences):

On of the many different types of side walks found in Hungary - there are no standards.

A hedge hog - they are very shy and only come out in the evening

The only clean sign (no graffti) I could find
The bus stop I wait at every morning on my way to work

Kelenföldi Pályaudvar - I see this train station on my way to work every day.

The kiosk where I buy my monthly bus pass

Budapest city buses - the red ones were called the 'Red 7' when I first arrived two years ago, but now they are the '7E'

A map of South Buda - the beautiful eastern hilly side of the city

Ok well the parliament building is not in my neighbourhood, but it is only a half hour tram ride away and a beautiful sight on a sunny day


No comments: