Thursday, November 3, 2011


Two weeks ago I was left in a train station by a group of about 20 people while the boarded the train to Vajta, Hungary.  I had passed out tickets to all of them and gave instructions on how to get to the retreat centre where were we going to have the first CRWM Europe retreat in 3 years.  I was left behind to wait for two people I had never met before and take the next train. It turned out that I had a connection to the husband of the couple that I was meeting – he taught at the elementary school where I use to attend many years before. This was the beginning of a great weekend of spiritual refreshment and connecting with other CRWM missionaries.  Between the times of spiritual discussion we also had a bit of fun together.  See the YouTube video below with the results of a photo scavenger hunt that we had.

http://youtu.be/KID6lg1BCPw

No comments: